Thursday, September 20, 2018 from 11:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Your ARMA Greater Columbus Chapter Board members are excited to show you all of the new tools and resources ARMA has to offer.
ARMA International has recently updated their website and increased the resources that are available for members. We think you’ll be surprised at some of what you’ll find!
- Distinguish the purpose of each ARMA email and various series such as iMasters and InDepth
- Update your membership profile and discover the community that awaits
- Discover the useful new infographics at your disposal
- Learn how to track your own ARMA learning
- Access the forums and blogs
This is a lunch meeting held from 11:30 am – 2:00 pm at Hofbrauhaus Columbus in Grandview Yard in the Schalander Banquet room.
Each monthly meeting will have the following format:
11:30-11:45 – Networking and Order Lunch
11:45-12:00 – Announcements and “I found it at ARMA” education brief
12:00-12:30 – Lunch and Networking
12:30-2:00 – Monthly Speaker
Registration cost includes lunch
Lunch is complimentary for first-time attendees
Attendees can choose from the Hofbrauhaus event lunch menu (includes gluten free and vegetarian options)
Free parking available in the parking structure behind the restaurant
800 Goodale Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43212