At BRICKER & ECKLER we take great pride in what defines us and makes us unique among area law firms – our firm culture. We strive to continue our decades-old tradition of fostering a positive work environment, promoting congeniality among attorneys and staff, ensuring respect for everyone and properly recognizing a job well done.
There is a wealth of great things to say about working at Bricker & Eckler, but the driving factor behind the firm’s success is the outstanding and diverse group of people who work here. Our attorneys and staff define our firm and are the reason we succeed every day.
We are currently seeking a Records & Information Management (RIM) Specialist to join our team in our Columbus location. Skills and attributes should include but not be limited to:
- Perform all levels of recordkeeping responsibilities including the processing, retrieval and delivery of paper records; conducting effective record searches, catalog and classify records, in addition to scanning/maintaining documents in the electronic record.
- Manage all aspects of the records life cycle in all formats/media, including identifying those records eligible for destruction or transfer; identifying records and information management issues and formulate recommendations for improvements or training.
- Manage incoming and outgoing attorney records, including scheduling, preparation, data entry, and reconciliation of inventory.
- Work closely with IT to ensure that all electronic information is properly protected and disposed of systematically.
- Apply business process analysis to make decisions about records creation, capture, control, storage, and disposition.
Individual must possess strong computer/technical skills and be proficient in research methodologies. Excellent project management and organizational skills required. College degree preferred or relevant experience in corporate or legal records. Qualified candidate should have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, be able to work in a fast-paced environment, possess strong attention to detail, and ability to work well with a team or autonomously.
If you are interested in becoming a member of our team, please visit our website at www.bricker.com to learn more about our firm. Please forward your resume, including salary requirements or desired salary range, to:
Bricker & Eckler LLP
100 South Third Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215-4291
An Equal Opportunity Employer