By Martin Susec and Deborah Gantt
Q:Why do companies struggle with records and information management?
A: Hundreds of laws may apply depending on the industry, so companies struggle to understand which records must be kept and for how long. Further, they must not destroy information that is relevant to any pending or ongoing legal disputes. Companies also
To read more visit the Ohio State Bar Association website to find answers to this and the following questions
- Why do companies struggle with records and information management?
- Must some records be kept forever?
- What is a records management program?
- How would our company create a records retention schedule?
- How can our company clean up large collections of abandoned physical and electronic records?
- Where can we get help with records management?
Share this post ...00